- Beautifully Proportioned Period Property Which Has Been Divided Into Three Apartments On A Private Road
- Presented To A Light, Tasteful Contemporary Theme
- Spread Out Over Two Floors, The Accommodation Is Predominantly Located In The Lower Part Of The Flat
- Beautifully Landscaped Gardens In Three Quarters Of An Acre
- Two Car Parking Spaces On Large Drive And Tandem Garage (300 sq,.ft.) Which Would Accommodate Two Cars
- No Onward Chain
- Private South Facing Balcony
- Exceptional Views Over Manchester And The Hills Beyond
- En-Suite To The Second Bedroom
- The Garage Is Used As A Gym As Well As Storage
- Interior Measurements Circa 1500 sq.ft. (Not Including The Garage)
Oakdene is a beautifully proportioned period property which has been divided into just three apartments and No. 3 occupies the top section of this house.
Briefly the accommodation comprises a communal entrance with staircase to the second floor. Whilst the apartment itself is spread out over two floors the accommodation is predominantly located in the lower part of the flat with further accommodation in the attic section of the apartment.
The accommodation comprises a dining hall with fabulous views towards the centre of Altrincham and the hills beyond. The living accommodation comprises a well proportioned lounge and dining kitchen completing this floor is a master bedroom with en-suite dressing room and bathroom adjacent. At top floor level are two further bedrooms leading from a small landing whilst externally is a tandem garage which would accommodate two cars which is currently used as storage. The gardens which surround Oakdene are beautifully landscaped and include a large area of surface parking for residents and visitors. A good sized area of lawn is flanked by a large number of mature trees and shrubbery, all providing a mature backdrop for this fabulous apartment.
One of the particular appeals of this apartment will be the huge amount of work that has been carried out by our clients and the whole property is now presented to a light, tasteful contemporary theme.
This area of Altrincham is characterised by a mixture of apartments and houses and is set within five to ten minutes walking distance of Altrincham town centre with its rapidly improving shopping area and Metro system into Manchester. Hale lies within five minutes drive with its comprehensive range of shops and restaurants, whilst the urban motorway network and International Airport are also within ten to fifteen minutes drive. The National Trust land at Dunham is close by, sporting and recreational facilities abound.
From the centre of Altrincham proceed up Bentinck Road, turning left into Parkfield Road where the entrance to the apartment will be found shortly on the left hand side.
These details have been approved by the vendor before printing and every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy. However, in view of the recent Property Misdescription Legislation affecting Estate Agents, prospective purchasers are advised to make their own enquiries, to view the property and to satisfy themselves as to the accuracy of the particulars.
Service Charge - £175 per month