- Beautifully Presented First Floor Duplex Apartment
- Set Within A Stunning Classic Victorian Conversion
- Good Size Lounge/Dining Room
- Fitted Kitchen Breakfast Room
- Master Bedroom With En-Suite
- Roof Terrace With Excellent Views Over The Communal Gardens
- Excellent Grammar School Catchment
- Close Proximity To Hale, Bowdon, Altrincham And The Motorway Network
- Excellent Transport Links Via The Metrolink, Train & Motorway Networks
- No Onward Chain
Set in established leafy grounds almost equi distant between Hale and Altrincham Limehurst is a beautiful Victorian Mansion which has been converted into a number of modern apartments.
Briefly the well presented accommodation comprises a good size entrance hallway with wc, a generously sized lounge/dining room and fitted kitchen. The upper floor comprises a large master bedroom with en-suite, two further bedrooms and main bathroom. There is a further staircase to the top floor roof terrace with far reaching views across the surrounding areas.
Limehurst is located almost equ-distant between Hale and Altrincham. Altrincham with its rapidly improving town centre and Metro system into Manchester is complemented by Hale with its range of fashionable shops and restaurants. The National Trust land at Dunham is within walking distance, the urban motorway network is also within five minutes drive.
From the centre of Hale proceed across the level crossing, up Stamford Road to the junction with The Firs. Turning right onto The Firs, turn first left onto St. Margarets Road where the development will be found at the far end of St. Margarets Road on the right hand side.
These details have been approved by the vendor before printing and every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy. However, in view of the recent Property Misdescription Legislation affecting Estate Agents, prospective purchasers are advised to make their own enquiries, to view the property and to satisfy themselves as to the accuracy of the particulars.
This Property Is Leasehold
Termination Date of Lease - Approx. 988 Years Remaining
Council Tax Band - F